Gaming Gaming Collaboration - PC & PS3, English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Sounds fun, Im not really that strict on the age front, I mean I wouldn't expect people like you to play with us younger people, but yeah if you're ok with it I'll be happy to record with you with any free time you have. :D
tbh I don't care how old people are as long as they don't sound like 5 year olds and cry when they get killed or are losing :')

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I'm be interested! Are there any sub requirements?

Reaction score
I'm down to do B02 and Minecraft videos with you. We might be able to help cross promote our channels!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm down to do B02 and Minecraft videos with you. We might be able to help cross promote our channels!

@TheLiteralSteve

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2013. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.