Other Gaming collaboration? 30+ subs

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I mainly do gaming videos for the xbox and am looking for someone else who might want to do a dual commentary or something creative together. At the moment I have 37 subscriber so I'm looking for someone who has around the same amount who would be interested in doing this together.

With the videos I'm doing at the moment I'm mainly playing Call of duty with my Road To Black Ops 2 series but some of the other games I have include:
Left 4 dead 2
minecraft
saints row 3
trials evo

I have a few more arcade games I can't think of right now, but also if there is a game you would want to work on let me know and I can go buy it.

If there is anything else you would like to know, or if you want to brainstorm message me on Skype, youtube, or on xbox. (info below)
youtube: BigzZGB
xbox: BigzZ nX

Thank you and hope to here from you soon,
-EJ

Votek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude I'm up for minecraft. 360 version I hope

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude I'm up for minecraft. 360 version I hope
Yes sir, hey if you could hit me up on skype or xbox. I can't really talk about it tonight but it will be the easiest way to brainstorm some ideas together.

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok I dont know how much room is left on my friends list if its full send me a msg and i'll delet someone

Votek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i sent it with out a problem so were good to go[DOUBLEPOST=1348019514,1348018974][/DOUBLEPOST]did you decline it?

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
xapex pred4torx I'm guessing then? I accepted it.

Votek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no its Votek....[DOUBLEPOST=1348020831,1348019731][/DOUBLEPOST]i tried adding u again but ur list is full

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll delete someone and add you a little later

Josh Garland

Reaction score
So I mainly do gaming videos for the xbox and am looking for someone else who might want to do a dual commentary or something creative together. At the moment I have 37 subscriber so I'm looking for someone who has around the same amount who would be interested in doing this together.

With the videos I'm doing at the moment I'm mainly playing Call of duty with my Road To Black Ops 2 series but some of the other games I have include:
Left 4 dead 2
minecraft
saints row 3
trials evo

I have a few more arcade games I can't think of right now, but also if there is a game you would want to work on let me know and I can go buy it.

If there is anything else you would like to know, or if you want to brainstorm message me on Skype, youtube, or on xbox. (info below)
youtube: BigzZGB
xbox: BigzZ nX

Thank you and hope to here from you soon,
-EJ
Hey im intrested in doing that if your still up for it :)