Minecraft
Steam games
steamcommunity.com/id/Rickyfk/games?tab=all#0|50

yozo67

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hm, I have Minecraft.

I may be able to record tomorrow, no promises, if not I can't untill next weekend, of course unless your talking about a channel (I dont think so :p)

rickyfromkingston

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hm, I have Minecraft.

I may be able to record tomorrow, no promises, if not I can't untill next weekend, of course unless your talking about a channel (I dont think so :p)
you need to get a better mic and get fraps and rec in HD and in fullscreen mode if you can just a FYI ;) it will help you get more views

rickyfromkingston

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a better mic, just not with me. I do use fraps, and I record for best optimization :D
i don't recored that way as fraps doesnt make it fullscreen then :/ also what edit porgram are you useing plz don't tell me its windows movie maker :/ also add me to skype if u want wikkedwicky is my skype

yozo67

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i don't recored that way as fraps doesnt make it fullscreen then :/ also what edit porgram are you useing plz don't tell me its windows movie maker :/ also add me to skype if u want wikkedwicky is my skype
Yeah, it wasnt fraps that didnt make it full-screen, it was wmm, im going to stop using it. Ill add you.