Gaming Gaming Channel YouTube Collab

Hey guys im currently looking for other gaming channels who are interested in doing a collab over Youtube to help promote both of our channels. Im looking to share and watch each others videos and also including each others channels on the "Featured Channels" tab on the side of each others channels.
Some of my requirements are

-Have a nice amount of subscribers
-Be willing to share each others videos
-Friendly and looking to help each other

I am currently just over 1220 subs rn and i would prefer people around the same range as me but it wont bother me if you arent and you are still looking to collab with me. If you are interested then kindly respond to the thread here and ill get back to you as soon as possible!

Yo whats good i dont have the exact same numbers as you but i got mad connections with similar numbers as you. im always hyped and willing to put maximum effort in anything to everything i do. I just made a second channel dedicated to gaming lets plays skits ect. willing to collab and perhaps create a youtube relationship that can take both of us in the 100 K numbers towards the end of this year!

Yo whats good i dont have the exact same numbers as you but i got mad connections with similar numbers as you. im always hyped and willing to put maximum effort in anything to everything i do. I just made a second channel dedicated to gaming lets plays skits ect. willing to collab and perhaps create a youtube relationship that can take both of us in the 100 K numbers towards the end of this year!
hey i would collab bro!!

I actually enjoy your content! The call of duty edits are really well done and as u might of seen i love making music videos and montages myself. I haven't done cod in a while as i dont have my quickscoping friends like i used to but maybe we could work something out and i could start making some montages and stuff for cod again. So id probably be interested in a collab with you! Also i like how you're willing to work hard to help both of us grow! Maybe also help me find new connections as well as help you find new ones too! Reply back as soon as possible!

I would love to do any of those things to help grow each of our channels! I'm not near 1,000 subs though. I have only 180 and have been uploading for about 7 months.
I game on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. Let me know?

I honestly don't care about your subs, I'm just looking for someone to collaborate with. I've been uploading consistently for a while now, if you're interested hit me up with a reply and we can talk more in detail.

Last edited:
I actually enjoy your content! The call of duty edits are really well done and as u might of seen i love making music videos and montages myself. I haven't done cod in a while as i dont have my quickscoping friends like i used to but maybe we could work something out and i could start making some montages and stuff for cod again. So id probably be interested in a collab with you! Also i like how you're willing to work hard to help both of us grow! Maybe also help me find new connections as well as help you find new ones too! Reply back as soon as possible!
yeah dude im hella down if you want i can make a discord and send you the link so we can work on things asap!

Back