Gaming Gaming Channel YouTube Collab

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys im currently looking for other gaming channels who are interested in doing a collab over Youtube to help promote both of our channels. Im looking to share and watch each others videos and also including each others channels on the "Featured Channels" tab on the side of each others channels.
Some of my requirements are

-Have a nice amount of subscribers
-Be willing to share each others videos
-Friendly and looking to help each other

I am currently just over 1220 subs rn and i would prefer people around the same range as me but it wont bother me if you arent and you are still looking to collab with me. If you are interested then kindly respond to the thread here and ill get back to you as soon as possible!

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm always interested to work together and promote each other's channels in numerous ways. Featuring each other's channels or just promoting. I'm down to do a collab I'm not near your subscriber amount but would love to collab man

Brykonix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I would really love to do something as well! I don't have near as many subs as you guys have but let me know if you would like to! Thank you! :D My Twitter is @Brykonix3 if you decide you would like to do something with me!

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm always interested to work together and promote each other's channels in numerous ways. Featuring each other's channels or just promoting. I'm down to do a collab I'm not near your subscriber amount but would love to collab man
id be down to feature each other on our channel pages, also i see u like battlefield which im also interested in i just need to start posting more of it[DOUBLEPOST=1483490633,1483490368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would really love to do something as well! I don't have near as many subs as you guys have but let me know if you would like to! Thank you! :D My Twitter is @Brykonix3 if you decide you would like to do something with me!
even though you do have quite the small sub count i do think you have quite good content which u will grow and i can help with that and i would be down to feature each other on our channel pages

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
id be down to feature each other on our channel pages, also i see u like battlefield which im also interested in i just need to start posting more of it[DOUBLEPOST=1483490633,1483490368][/DOUBLEPOST]
even though you do have quite the small sub count i do think you have quite good content which u will grow and i can help with that and i would be down to feature each other on our channel pages
Awesome dude. I'll add you as a featured channel right now.

Brykonix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I messaged @Benediction and I commented on a video of yours @TGF but my Twitter handle is @Brykonix3 for you guys to message me if you want! And my discord is Brykonix#3269

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
my twitter is @gmaersformula if u guys wanna follow or message me there ill follow you back[DOUBLEPOST=1483537437,1483497311][/DOUBLEPOST]If any of you guys have other friends or collabs who are interested in collabing also then send them my way im interested in having more people to feature

ZombieTube HD

Reaction score
i would like to collab but i only have 195 subscribers at the time of writing this, so you probably wont want to collab

DJCA

Reaction score
Hey man im a pretty small youtuber with 113 and my pc is getting fixed right now but when its fixed im gonna start recording more pc games

Skype ladx16x
Youtube DJCA