Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
oh my gulaay I know thiiis

Everyone is focusing on that troll response :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401829494,1401829359][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wouldn't adding more tags be beneficial on top of the specific ones? So you get your specific searches on top of the chance of a random find?
You can only add so many tags, wasting that on a bunch of tags that are so open to interpretation will give you much worse results.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
oh my gulaay I know thiiis

Everyone is focusing on that troll response :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401829494,1401829359][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wouldn't adding more tags be beneficial on top of the specific ones? So you get your specific searches on top of the chance of a random find?
Let's say you're making a video on a Microphone, Blue Yeti for example, try and make every tag specific to the mic, and have a few random ones directed at mics thrown in.

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Example: Gameplay, Walkthrough, Playthough, Letsplay, Gaming, game, funny, fun, cool, commentary, facecam, laugh, comedy, entertainment,
While they are general tags just like you asked, hopefully you plan on being more specific when you actually add them. Like [name of game] Gameplay or [name of game] Playthrough. The generic tags as is won't do much to rank you high in search results. :thumbsup2:

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
While they are general tags just like you asked, hopefully you plan on being more specific when you actually add them. Like [name of game] Gameplay or [name of game] Playthrough. The generic tags as is won't do much to rank you high in search results. :thumbsup2:
The general tags actually kills your rankings in Youtube....

CoochieCoo

Reaction score
I'll try out those tags, see if they make a different to my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.