Gaming Channel Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luceroboy

LooseArrowBoy
I was wondering if anyone had a list of general tags you put in your gaming video?

I usually list all the tags on my first video and then copy and paste them over to the next in the series adding extra ones depending on what happens.

I can't come up with all the general tags for gaming videos so I was hoping you guys could help me out with a list you use or found.

General tags such as: game, gaming, fun, playthrough, walkthrough, gameplay,

Please nothing that isn't general like listing specific consoles or scenarios.

All help is appreciated :)

This is good try this…

Gaming,Games,Console,Console Wars,New,Update,GTA,CoD,Minecraft,Mario,YouTube,Livestream,Live,HD,Commentary,Xbox,Playstation,Wii,Wii U,PS4,Xbox One, Ouya,Release,2014

I would stick with your original list, unless you are fine with using misleading tags and the risk of your channel getting flagged for misleading tags.

If you are fine with that risk then by all means put tags for different games and consoles in there.

I would stick with your original list, unless you are fine with using misleading tags and the risk of your channel getting flagged for misleading tags.

If you are fine with that risk then by all means put tags for different games and consoles in there.

That's why I'm asking for general tags other people use because yes I've come up with a short list of tags, but I'm sure there are other obvious ones I'm not putting.

Example: Gameplay, Walkthrough, Playthough, Letsplay, Gaming, game, funny, fun, cool, commentary, facecam, laugh, comedy, entertainment,

That's why I'm asking for general tags other people use because yes I've come up with a short list of tags, but I'm sure there are other obvious ones I'm not putting.

Example: Gameplay, Walkthrough, Playthough, Letsplay, Gaming, game, funny, fun, cool, commentary, facecam, laugh, comedy, entertainment,

Those are fine, I would actually take a few out because using such basic tags are likely to get your videos buried very deep in youtube. Use specific tags for every video to make the tags as relevant as possible, the only default tags i use are ones that include my channel name and branding.

This is good try this…

Gaming,Games,Console,Console Wars,New,Update,GTA,CoD,Minecraft,Mario,YouTube,Livestream,Live,HD,Commentary,Xbox,Playstation,Wii,Wii U,PS4,Xbox One, Ouya,Release,2014

If that's what you use for your videos then you run a huge risk of getting terminated. :)

If that's what you use for your videos then you run a huge risk of getting terminated. :)

oh my gulaay I know thiiis

Everyone is focusing on that troll response :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401829494,1401829359][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those are fine, I would actually take a few out because using such basic tags are likely to get your videos buried very deep in youtube. Use specific tags for every video to make the tags as relevant as possible, the only default tags i use are ones that include my channel name and branding.

Wouldn't adding more tags be beneficial on top of the specific ones? So you get your specific searches on top of the chance of a random find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back