Gaming Channel Review

Sam Wolfie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I've been making gaming videos for a while now it would be great if ya'll could check out my channel and give me some pointers on what I can do to make it better. Any type of criticism would be great. :help::)

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Sam! Reviewed your channel. I think your video cuts are pretty cool. Maybe you can up your views by adding effects or better transitions to other clips. You're a good gamer so you got this!
I made a (kind of) gaming video. I suck at though. I would appreciate it if you'd review it also since you're a better gamer than I am. Haha.

Keep it up!

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Wolfie I checked your latest video, Girl's Cant Shoot and there is something you can improve with. You should upper your voice audio because it was very soft, compared to the game one (in some point your voice was overwhelmed by the game) so you should adjust the levels.
Also you should improve your SEO part: title, description and tags must be better.
For the title you should at least put the game name in the title followed by gameplay/let's play, something like that, and then add the video name. For the description (i thing I struggle with) you should try to use some keywords you used in the video title along with all the info you can about the game and the video itself (not a complete script but try to add info using keywords, but without stuffing the description in an un-natural way). For tags you can use some keyword generators on google and the youtube search bar (by typing the name of the game and using the results as your tags, always if those fit your video).
Also you can download some chrome extensions that can help you with keyword search or evaluation, they are Tubebuddy and vidIQ.
That being said just keeping the work!

Reactions: Sam Wolfie

Sam Wolfie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Sam! Reviewed your channel. I think your video cuts are pretty cool. Maybe you can up your views by adding effects or better transitions to other clips. You're a good gamer so you got this!
I made a (kind of) gaming video. I suck at though. I would appreciate it if you'd review it also since you're a better gamer than I am. Haha.

Keep it up!
I checked out your channel and I thought your Dirty Bomb Gameplay was funny XD