Gaming Channel Review Request!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SO! It has been a while since I have asked for one of these! I want a review mostly on the way my channel looks! My profile picture, my channel banner, my thumbnails, my home page, the about tab, stuff like that. But if you are willing to watch a couple of videos to review, that would be great too! You don't have to though. ALSO! My new intro saying (the way I start off almost every video I have been recording lately) is "Hello you you beautiful human you with your beautiful human face I hope you are having a beautiful human day!" Is it okay to start off videos like this? Does it sound okay?

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I watched one of your videos (the Zelda one) and I think it fits well with your personality, it sounds very cute. Your commentary is good, but I found the parts where you where just reading the dialogue to be quite slow. I think you can work on editing your vids more to really engage your audience.

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched one of your videos (the Zelda one) and I think it fits well with your personality, it sounds very cute. Your commentary is good, but I found the parts where you where just reading the dialogue to be quite slow. I think you can work on editing your vids more to really engage your audience.
I have been working on editing them down,but I feel they always look bad! So I am working on practicing before I upload fully edited videos! I am also working on adding animations that I made into the video at the right places! Thank you so much for the feedback!

Reactions: teameggplant