Gaming channel - Question about the delivery

SergeMTZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys. New channel here, don't really know what I'm doing.but trying to get this ball rolling.

Problem is, I'm not the type of guy to bounce off the walls, to smash TV's and controllers. I'm more chilled and even though I need to work more on my speech and on the substance, I am wondering if a guy like me can actually hack this hobby.

Would you say that a more energetic delivery would be better for a gaming channel or?

Thank you!

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys. New channel here, don't really know what I'm doing.but trying to get this ball rolling.

Problem is, I'm not the type of guy to bounce off the walls, to smash TV's and controllers. I'm more chilled and even though I need to work more on my speech and on the substance, I am wondering if a guy like me can actually hack this hobby.

Would you say that a more energetic delivery would be better for a gaming channel or?

Thank you!
I say each have their own good qualities, but like you said its just a hobby if you like it then the people who will watch it will like it.

SergeMTZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like it BUT I wouldn't want to put in time and effort for no one to watch or even worse, to watch and dislike. Might as well start another hobby :) I absolutely love the rush that thinking about a video, creating it, uploading it, the whole process, give me but I also like to know that there are people out there watching my work even though right now has poor quality, until I figure out everything.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Every gamer is different, people tend to like the hyper kind of person because they feel the motivation and such, but there are others who prefer calm and chill gamers :) So it will vary and your audience will find you soon. I am not someone who smashes controllers and it's hyper all the time but the ones who watch me find like it for me :)

Live2Reel

Reaction score
There's so many gamers out there that are bounce off the wall crazy. It would be nice to get a gamer with some dry humor on there.

DiscoGnome

Reaction score
Be yourself!

Dry humor's my schtick, people who enjoy it sub to me, people who dont, won't.

One guy said I should be more like jacksepticeye or nobody would sub to my channel, that was 6,000 subscribers ago.
Too many people hopping around and dying their hair to get attention, be yourself and you'll get an audience that's more like you which will make it all easier in the long run

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Deadpan humor and very calm reactions can be just as funny as freaking out. For example, playing a really freaky scene in a horror game where everybody would scream, just commenting it very calmly, also has comedic value. And humor preferences vary from person to person, some like silly, some dark, some puns.