Gaming Channel in need of Review

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HI all! I run a gaming channel called Divide and Conquer. I mostly play horror, survival, htc vive (virtual reality Games) in my videos I do alot of greenscreen and other effects to make my videos the best they can be but I really am in need of other people's opinions about my channle and it's content so please review my channel and tell me what you think I would love to hear what you have to say thank you so much for your time guys your all awesome!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Damn I like your videos dude. You're gonna gonna grow pretty quick, I can tell. I'm going to subscribe actually.

I would suggest keep doing what you did in your last video. Also if you really want to you could brand your thumbnails. Lots of people suggest doing that. There's a YT channel called VideoCreators and he will help identify things you can improve your channel on.

Reactions: DivideAndConquer

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn I like your videos dude. You're gonna gonna grow pretty quick, I can tell. I'm going to subscribe actually.

I would suggest keep doing what you did in your last video. Also if you really want to you could brand your thumbnails. Lots of people suggest doing that. There's a YT channel called VideoCreators and he will help identify things you can improve your channel on.
Thanks man :) I use alot of his tips and tricks already he's a really cool guy and I love his channel normally I do brand my thumbnails but right now I'm on vacation and I forgot to bring my laptop so I couldn't do any photo editing ha ha the joys of packing fast lol agine thanks for the review man I'm glad youve joined the community! :)

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I checked out two of your HTC Vive videos and your fallout 4 part three video and honestly, your videos are pretty good! I don't really know what you could improve on video wise, but based off visual stuff, the only thing I can say that could use some work is your thumbnails (your smell of death htc vibe one is extremely dark and kind of hard to read!) but other than that you have a really nice channel and good content!

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You've got a great channel with solid content.

Your voice is clear and consistent.
Your jokes are solid without being constant references.
Your comments are concise, clear, and reasoned.
You've got a pretty fair charisma.
Your style is entertaining without over compensating.

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I checked out two of your HTC Vive videos and your fallout 4 part three video and honestly, your videos are pretty good! I don't really know what you could improve on video wise, but based off visual stuff, the only thing I can say that could use some work is your thumbnails (your smell of death htc vibe one is extremely dark and kind of hard to read!) but other than that you have a really nice channel and good content!
Thank you so much for reviewing my channel normally I do a much better job on my thumb nails but those ones were kind of made with tubebuddies thumbnail generator plugin reason why is because right now I am on vacation and I forgot to bring my laptop with all my photo editing software lol hurray for packing in a rush lol[DOUBLEPOST=1474050484,1474050375][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've got a great channel with solid content.

Your voice is clear and consistent.
Your jokes are solid without being constant references.
Your comments are concise, clear, and reasoned.
You've got a pretty fair charisma.
Your style is entertaining without over compensating.
Thank you for reviewing my channel and all the kind words :)

Horse Punch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow thats really impressive ...Well a lot better then my channel anyway if I were to improve on something it would be to get a channel trailer :)

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow thats really impressive ...Well a lot better then my channel anyway if I were to improve on something it would be to get a channel trailer :)
Funny thing you mentioned that, I'm working on it now! ;) thank you everyone so much for helping me out with this it means the world to me honestly! Keep the tips and advise coming guys it's honestly helping me alot! :D