Gaming Gaming channel collaborations

Cry0tech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

My name is Erik and just recently I started making gameplay commentaries in english. (Did them in estonian before) I´m looking for people who would be intrested in doing some live gameplays with me (I play cod:bo2, battlefield 3, dayZ and am also looking for someone to do minecraft with). If your interested leave a reply or contact me on youtube (I would prefer that you were older than 16 and lived in europe.)

Thank you and have a nice day! :cool:

Movies: horror, action (love everything before 2000), don´t like comedies.
Books: sci-fi
Music: Pretty much everything (although you will find me listening to rock or metal most of the time)
Food: healthy (Pizza is my guilty pleasure, hate hamburgers)
Good: open minded
Bad: stupid at times :help:, act like moron when I game

Cry0tech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Forgot to mention that i game on the pc.

Cheers!

The MorganMan Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

My name is Erik and just recently I started making gameplay commentaries in english. (Did them in estonian before) I´m looking for people who would be intrested in doing some live gameplays with me (I play cod:bo2, battlefield 3, dayZ and am also looking for someone to do minecraft with). If your interested leave a reply or contact me on youtube (I would prefer that you were older than 16 and lived in europe.)

Thank you and have a nice day! :cool:

Movies: horror, action (love everything before 2000), don´t like comedies.
Books: sci-fi
Music: Pretty much everything (although you will find me listening to rock or metal most of the time)
Food: healthy (Pizza is my guilty pleasure, hate hamburgers)
Good: open minded
Bad: stupid at times :help:, act like moron when I game
Hey dude. I am more thean glad to collab with you on youtube. I play bo2, mw3, mostly COD.

My PSN is: morganman21312

Cry0tech

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude. I am more thean glad to collab with you on youtube. I play bo2, mw3, mostly COD.

My PSN is: morganman21312
Sure man. Might be hard to play together as there is such a large time diffrence and the might be connection issues but i´d love to do a dual comm sometime if we find a intresting topic. I´ll add you on skype (mine is kaselaan.karl)

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could do minecraft with you! I am from finland so right next to estonia so timing is not an issue! Contact me with PM or skype Smurffilautailija. Looking forward!