Gaming Gaming Channel Collaborations/Partnerships/Friends to Come

InstinctiveGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys i am 16 years old. My name is Jared. If anyone wants to collab or even partner up like make a youtube channel for me and you and maybe start a community through it hit me up. :) I make ps4 videos on madden 17 and bo3 and nba. I am in the editing stages right now so i have no videos at the moment but i plan on making youtube friends for either pc and or ps4. i play league on pc anmd trying to get back into world of warcraft aka WoW. i also play runescape. i know its old but who cares its fun sometimes. So if anyone wants to hit me up my skyupe is Holysnapz21. And tell me what you want to do partnership or collab or whatever else.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I would like to collab with you. I have BO3 on PS4. When will you be available?

InstinctiveGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would like to collab with you. I have BO3 on PS4. When will you be available?
That's awesome I'm always available for the most part so if you want to chat later my Skype is holysnapz21. Or my PS4 gamer tag is legandofall[DOUBLEPOST=1483656477,1483636123][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am available right now if you want to chat on skype or ps4!

InstinctiveGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys My name is Jared I am 16 years old. I have not made videos in a while so i lost my subs and viewers so i decided to restart and make a new channel. i have never learned how to edit my videos and make thumbnails and stuff like that. But I plan on learning. But anyways i am wondering if anyone wants to create a gaming team with me. SUBS AND VIEWS DON'T MATTER!!!!!.

Please have The following though:

1. Decent PC
2. Console (if any) (I Have a PS4)
3.Good Mic (I Have Astro a40 I Think That's What They Are)
4. Must be Flexible (Eastern Time Zone)
5. Must Dedicate Yourself to The Team
6. Help team out with stuff (If Needed) (Thumbnails, Editing, Video Ideas, Advice)
7. Must be around my age (at least 15 years old) *Don't Be a Squeaker*
8. Have Common Goals (For Example Wanting to become something on Youtube (Maybe Famous)
9. Be Yourself!!
10. Have a capture card prefer elgato (i have El Gato gaming capture card)