Got any more topics? :)

Thanks

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How 16Davies is awesome and everyone should sub to him :p,
On a serious note, those sound like interesting topics, another interesting topic you might consider is the rumors of EA going bankrupt. Not sure if this is true or not though.

Reactions: RogueNinja

Rhinocat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here is a topic that get's thrown around at work (GameStop): Not the next gen consoles but the one's after that are pretty much going to be digital exclusively and the games we are receiving now are coming with less and less content unlocked from the start. The future of gaming seems to be cheaper or even free games with micro transactions or further payment to finish the game. This could affect games such as call of duty if it were to adopt a League of Legends format but instead of characters perhaps weapons and perks can be purchased with real money or earned over very very long periods of time via in-game currency. This way of gaming has already affected PC gaming so much in the last five years but the it will be interesting to see how it effects the console world, including console sales. In a world where 3ds and Vita can't sell because people are more interested in a Smart Phone and Tablet and the Casual gaming it offers.

That should be enough topic to hold you over several vids. I think I am going to use a bit of that myself.