Gaming Gamer Wanted progressing

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You can help me if somebody is willing to join my channel making commentay videos...im still not cursing,that censerod thing is for people who want to join my channel that would curse on videos...thanks for the help i really appreaciate it...
ah man no sweat dont worry about it, i would join but my channel is for others like yourself not me so i cant really join haha

Reactions: AzlanWake

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ah man no sweat dont worry about it, i would join but my channel is for others like yourself not me so i cant really join haha
Yeah i know that,i saw some videos on your channel,your channel is great...well thanks for the help...a question i would ask,who did the logo of your channel its amazing..

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah i know that,i saw some videos on your channel,your channel is great...well thanks for the help...a question i would ask,who did the logo of your channel its amazing..
haha I did that myself I am a bit of a pro on photoshop, I also made all my thumbnails and make thumbnails and logos for other people.

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha I did that myself I am a bit of a pro on photoshop, I also made all my thumbnails and make thumbnails and logos for other people.
Hehehe...can u make a logo for me?,just asking..