Gaming Gamer Wanted progressing

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Someone that can do commentary gameplay..no cursing,and trolling..just post 2 videos in week at any day...we can disccuss the games...your help is very much apprecited...Thank You :)

Channel name AzlanWake
Current game doing commentary : simcity,bioshock ifinite,mark of the ninja

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
No cursing? D: Count me out.

Reactions: Ficcan

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry but i really dont like cursing...i do it if im really stress out and angry...

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is true but you know..but im really dont like cursing four fun..

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
oh right okay, i font see why that should matter as long as there's not loads or you could just beep them as that tends to be pretty funny
Good idea..but i dont know how to censored the cursing bro..:(..do u know how to?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Good idea..but i dont know how to censored the cursing bro..:(..do u know how to?
i can send you a link to a beeping thing and basically in your editor just add the beep over the swear word and lower the swear word volume so you cant here it over the beep. I can help you out with it if you want?

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i can send you a link to a beeping thing and basically in your editor just add the beep over the swear word and lower the swear word volume so you cant here it over the beep. I can help you out with it if you want?
You can help me if somebody is willing to join my channel making commentay videos...im still not cursing,that censerod thing is for people who want to join my channel that would curse on videos...thanks for the help i really appreaciate it...