Gameplay recording software on the PC?

So here are the choices:

- Fraps
- Bandicam
- Dxtory
- Other ones (I don't really like camtasia...)

Could people with experience with any of these give a comment or two about the performance and quality of these softwares?

Games I wanna do include: minecraft, league of legends, Garry's Mod

I can only speak about Fraps and Bandicam from my own experience. I use Fraps for my NFSW gameplay videos.

Bandicam is very user-friendly and free to use if you don't mind the bandicam watermark at the top of the videos unless you want to pay to register.

Fraps is what I use however it splits the videos into chunks while recording and most people find it taxing on system resources and it isn't free.

Apparently Dxtory is extremely customisable so you can tweak it to work if you have very limited resources/not-so-powerful machine.

I can only speak about Fraps and Bandicam from my own experience. I use Fraps for my NFSW gameplay videos.

Bandicam is very user-friendly and free to use if you don't mind the bandicam watermark at the top of the videos unless you want to pay to register.

Fraps is what I use however it splits the videos into chunks while recording and most people find it taxing on system resources and it isn't free.

Apparently Dxtory is extremely customisable so you can tweak it to work if you have very limited resources/not-so-powerful machine.
You can use Hypercam with as low as 128mbs of RAM, but for those of us with 2gb + its a bad program and records in very low quality

u would go with fraps because i use it but if you want to record other people in videos then go for dxtory because it records people mics as well

I would use fraps but it's been pretty bloody annoying trying to use it...

oh well I'll just test them out. thanks everyone =)

Back