Gaming GameCast Is Looking For Content Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
GameCast LOGO.png
GameCast is currently in the process of expanding its core team. The core team will be a part of a creative process in building a new Youtube based service. GameCast is a unique idea/vision that I've been working on conceptually and physically for 8 month's, I've been treating GameCast like a start-up business/company (within my knowledge and means). The time has come to start expanding the core team that currently sits at 4. I'm offering the core GameCast team the ground floor and all future rewards in what will hopefully develop into a business/company.

If you're a content creator currently covering any of the following areas, gaming news, reviews, opinions, lets plays, interviews, podcasts and seeking opportunities to branch out, then I want to speak with you.

When I say GameCast is a unique vision with a unique end goal, I mean it. The feedback I've had has been fantastic so far. GameCast isn't just another YouTube channel that wants to use you for gain.

If this sound's like something that would interest you, then I would love to see some of your content and have a chat with you. You can get in contact with myself (Sully) and GameCast team members on our GameCast Try-Out Discord server. The GameCast Try-Out server is a space where you can chat/share your content with us directly.

Discord server- GameCast Try-out ( Add https:// in front of link )
discord.gg/QYQAMnC

Regards,
Sully & GameCast team

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm up for it
Hi Techicvi,

Thank you for the show of interest. I've just come from visiting your channel but you don't seem to have anything other than liked videos. Are you able to show me content that you have created yourself?

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm recording and uploading a bundle of ps4 gameplay next week if that helps ...
I'm really interested in this opportunity[DOUBLEPOST=1491384245,1491384172][/DOUBLEPOST]If you subscribe to the channel you will get notifications on when I upload ... I will start this Sunday

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm recording and uploading a bundle of ps4 gameplay next week if that helps ...
I'm really interested in this opportunity[DOUBLEPOST=1491384245,1491384172][/DOUBLEPOST]If you subscribe to the channel you will get notifications on when I upload ... I will start this Sunday
So this will be your first attempt at content creation? That's fine and I'm willing to wait and see. FYI we do have a high bar quality wise that we are aiming to meet and have been meeting with our recruitment process so far. I can email you a link or two from my channel and another team leaders in you need a gauge for the bar and quality we are seeking

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I've created content before just recently wanted to start a fresh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've created content before just recently wanted to start a fresh
Great, I shall sub and keep my eye on you. Feel free to follow up with my after you have uploaded your new content.

Clumswolfy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested but i am not sure if you would consider me good enough ^^ you can check me out and tell me what you think

Atm i am only doing letsplays but i am thinking of adding in reviews etc

ValxGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds interesting but we need to talk so I can know more about GameCast. If you think am good enough, you can contact me on my discord
ValxGaming#5124

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds interesting but we need to talk so I can know more about GameCast. If you think am good enough, you can contact me on my discord
ValxGaming#5124
Hi Valx,

Thank you for the show of interest. I've visited your channel and unfortunately you aren't quite what GameCast is looking for.

Regards,
Sully[DOUBLEPOST=1491396087,1491395454][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be interested but i am not sure if you would consider me good enough ^^ you can check me out and tell me what you think

Atm i am only doing letsplays but i am thinking of adding in reviews etc
Hi ClumsyWolf,

Thank you for respoding to the ad, I've watched a few of your let's plays, while you aren't exactly what GameCast is looking for ATM, I would be interested in seeing how you would go in a review format.

We are working on our review format ATM and once it's finalized I would happy to share it with you, if you were interested in having a go at a "GameCast style" review.

Do you have Twitter? I'd like an easier way of staying in contact. :)

Regards,
Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.