Game worth streaming/YouTubing to grow Subs

Angelus512

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guys,
I've grown my channel almost to 100 subs in the last 2 months basically and a lot of that growth has come from 1 particular game. However I'm getting burnt out on it a little and I don't want it to be a 1 game sub as unless its a AAA game or a massive one its potential has limits.

Anyways I need variety. What are some niche games (or just plain fun niche games ideally) that are worth doing some vids on and streaming? Ideally with communities that are supportive and not total salt miners as some communities are toxic to YouTubers unless you're "BIG" aka popular.

Doctor Dano

Doctor Dano
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,
I've grown my channel almost to 100 subs in the last 2 months basically and a lot of that growth has come from 1 particular game. However I'm getting burnt out on it a little and I don't want it to be a 1 game sub as unless its a AAA game or a massive one its potential has limits.

Anyways I need variety. What are some niche games (or just plain fun niche games ideally) that are worth doing some vids on and streaming? Ideally with communities that are supportive and not total salt miners as some communities are toxic to YouTubers unless you're "BIG" aka popular.
I would say horror [with face-cam], shooters [but you gotta be skilled], Minecraft [but already has his pioneers] and GTAV [with friends and lots of funny edits]. Those are just general assumptions. Focus on tripple A games, anticipated games and jump right on it. Oh Yeah, POKEMON is the s**t too, but be carefull with gameplay footage, Nintendo flags those videos. So you could do some insight info on those games, with short clips. But long story short, wanna grow, I would say AAA-games and facecam will make you grow. And switch it off with "extra news" show gameplay and tell about your story.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the ideas forum. (The collaboration forum is for collaborations. :) )

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Overwatch is pretty popular, I think that Slenderman game would be good. Anything that would elict some sort of overly emotional response would be good. Whether it's scared, epic, laughing, or sad.