Gaming Game Over -New Web Series Idea Looking for Others-

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Sounds like a cool idea, my friends are doing the same sort of channel idea where we all have a day and make content for those days. If I wasn't already involved in that I would love to help.

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is more or less a web show. Basically, it will be uploaded one day a week, so you pretty much have all week till the day before it goes up for upload.

Probably be a weekend, like Sunday when it's ready for upload.

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh, I remember reading about this! Messaged you.

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Yea, I have thought about that. If we start small like around 1k-5k subs that is okay. Still in works, still trying to figure out how everything is going to work, what platform to use for the interviews, and stuff like that.

I will know more once I hear more from people.
by the way, I would interview people for this no doubt if you want me to :) It would be a fun thing to do and I have quite an outgoing personality!

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks Rogue, going to check out your channel and see what is up. Yea, message me rogue, so I can keep up with the interests better.[DOUBLEPOST=1376426341,1376425534][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who is interested shoot me a pm!

Like I said, I 'am looking for reviewers, People who can do Gaming News type segments, and people who can do tips and tricks segments.

Also, you can contact me on Skype as well, SlayerXtR

GrandpaEster

Reaction score
I'd love to be a part of this! I love video games and I've always wanted to give my opinions on them through something like this. This is a fantastic idea and I'd love nothing more than to take part in this.