Gaming Game Over -New Web Series Idea Looking for Others-

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all,

I'am working on an idea that I had came up with a few days ago, and I have gotten good feedback about doing this and every one that I have pitched the idea to has loved it!

Now, I need to see it through. I want this to be a reality..

About the Show Idea: The show will be called Game Over, a web series about Gaming, Gaming YouTube Channel and Videos, Unboxings, Gaming and Esports News, Tips and Tricks on various games like Minecraft etc... etc... and there will be more to come for ideas.

The show will have it's very own channel and some segments will not be an every time thing, but every week the segments change and rotate.

What I'am looking for is this.. talent.. I need certain people for certain things and here is the following people I'am looking for -

1. Reviewer - Someone who isn't biased towards any games for the company, check out gear and specs without saying "I love Logitech, so this is why I would use this.. even though it's a crappy piece of hardware. Someone that can give a good honest review, but yet is funny and makes the review interesting and not another "Check out this gadget and blah blah that is it." and also does unboxing videos and the sort.

2. Specialized Gamers - What do you mean Slayer? I mean this.. are you a gamer that goes 30-2 in Black Ops 2 most games without batting an eyelash? Can you build the coolest looking starship in Minecraft and everyone else gawks over your creations?? In the Tips and Tricks section, I'am looking for gamers that know their stuff and can tell others how to do this!

3. Reporters/Interviewers - Myself, I love interviewing some of the big names in YouTube, if I ever get the chance. Here, I'am looking for people that are good with reporting and finding out the latest news, doing interviews on livestreams with other youtubers, network owners, and various other gamers, maybe even one day Pro Gamers like Idra. If we get big enough, we will. I need someone that can give it their all digging up the coolest gaming news found around the globe, and or gaming scene.

These are just a few things I'am looking for.. if you don't think any of these are up your alley and want to help out then by all means shoot me a pm and let me know if you can do video intros, overlays, video clips from games that we would need, sounds, and more..

If your interested in any of the 3 spots, which will consist of at least 1-2 people then pm me with your YouTube channel, information about yourself, and anything else you think I should know about your skills.

Hope to hear from everyone that is interested.

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Sounds like a good idea, however you need to take the peoples subscriber base into account as the more popular the youtuber the more people will know about game over :)

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yea, I have thought about that. If we start small like around 1k-5k subs that is okay. Still in works, still trying to figure out how everything is going to work, what platform to use for the interviews, and stuff like that.

I will know more once I hear more from people.

Reactions: Rouge
C

Caber

Sounds like a good idea! Too bad I can't really help you with it, as I suck at gaming, never tried reviewing, and never tried interviewing.

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I also state if you have other talents like can make intro videos, can do stuff like thumbnail art, and various stuff like that... then that would be good as well.

C

Caber

Well, I also state if you have other talents like can make intro videos, can do stuff like thumbnail art, and various stuff like that... then that would be good as well.

I don't have any special talents, really. Well- I can record pretty well and script stuff, that's about it. Not sure if that'll help your idea out much.

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have any special talents, really. Well- I can record pretty well and script stuff, that's about it. Not sure if that'll help your idea out much.

I will be updating this with more information soon on what I truly need. Right now, I'am just seeing who is interested and who isn't at the moment and figuring out what I need in those responses.

Like Rogue said above, probably people with higher sub counts will be a requirement, but what number I'am not sure. I'am a small channel myself, but I can't review, so yea. Interviewing I can do and know the right questions to ask, but I need one other person maybe two to help. I will be handling the video editing as well.

C

Caber

I will be updating this with more information soon on what I truly need. Right now, I'am just seeing who is interested and who isn't at the moment and figuring out what I need in those responses.

Like Rogue said above, probably people with higher sub counts will be a requirement, but what number I'am not sure. I'am a small channel myself, but I can't review, so yea. Interviewing I can do and know the right questions to ask, but I need one other person maybe two to help. I will be handling the video editing as well.

Okay then, can't wait to see what else you need. If I know anyone who might fit the descriptions of what's needed, I'll send them over here. Hope you can find what you need.