Game Channels! How do you choose what games to play?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Reactions: Naybor

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nice!! Sometimes I think doing an overall review would be easier than a lets play! Probably less frustrating and more fun!
The kinds of videos I do take a lot more effort than any letsplay takes. My last video took over a month to complete.

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The kinds of videos I do take a lot more effort than any letsplay takes. My last video took over a month to complete.
I didn't mean to offend! I just meant easier as in not on the spot. You go in to the video more prepared than you do for a lets play. Again, sorry.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I didn't mean to offend! I just meant easier as in not on the spot. You go in to the video more prepared than you do for a lets play. Again, sorry.
No, no, you didn't offend me, don't worry! Sorry if I worried you, I was just saying that reviews usually can take a while to make. It also depends on the type of the review, though, if it's serious or comedic/parody.

Reactions: Naybor

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just play games that I want to play. I feel that if I just picked a game because of popularity and I didn't like it, I wouldn't be real genuine with the experience and to the audience watching the video.
I feel the same way. Even if no one even watches I still feel accomplished and that I had fun doing anyway.