Game Audio will not match with video on elgato need help

NoahPlayz

Reaction score
Hey I have an elgato HD60 and I am playing on a Xbox one when I record the game audio is delayed with the video I have tried looking it up on YouTube and nothing has worked any ideas

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe try using a microphone when you record your audio

NoahPlayz

Reaction score
Maybe try using a microphone when you record your audio
That’s the thing I don’t have a mic right now and its my game audio every video I have looked up is about commentating not about the game audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s the thing I don’t have a mic right now and its my game audio every video I have looked up is about commentating not about the game audio

Maybe it has to do with the software that your recording on. What do you use to to record the game?

NoahPlayz

Reaction score
Maybe it has to do with the software that your recording on. What do you use to to record the game?
I use the elgato software I play on an Xbox one and use an elgato HD 60 game capture card

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use the elgato software I play on an Xbox one and use an elgato HD 60 game capture card

Did try recording a different game and does it do the same thing? If it doesn’t do that with other game play videos than maybe there’s a glitch in the game and if does it with other games maybe it has to do with the software your using.

NoahPlayz

Reaction score
Did try recording a different game and does it do the same thing? If it doesn’t do that with other game play videos than maybe there’s a glitch in the game and if does it with other games maybe it has to do with the software your using.
Yes I have it’s done the same thing to

NoahPlayz

Reaction score
Yea I don’t know if it is the software I mean it’s the updated version on the game capture us software from elgato it’s the most updated version I am using

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea I don’t know if it is the software I mean it’s the updated version on the game capture us software from elgato it’s the most updated version I am using

Does it do it when you don’t record it?