Game advice for my channel

MegaBrickz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Game advice needed:
I am trying to grow my channel and have walking dead and tomb raider as my current series. Should I stop my tomb raider series for now and start a bioshock series? Also would people be interested in a new series called 30 mins playing and it will be 30mins of a indie game

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Game advice needed:
I am trying to grow my channel and have walking dead and tomb raider as my current series. Should I stop my tomb raider series for now and start a bioshock series? Also would people be interested in a new series called 30 mins playing and it will be 30mins of a indie game
Hmm 30 minutes is a bit long for a small channel maybe 10 minutes which you can increase over time. And no do not stop mid series that isnt very good at all. Hope this helps

Titus

Guy who makes videos
Reaction score
well 30 mins can be a bit long for some people ( lots of short attention spans on youtube)
Also which walking dead game ( telltale's point and click or survival instinct)
As for dropping tomb raider and starting bioshock I don't really have much advice there sorry.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No dewd the longer the better, the only thing that has to be good with a video is quality and commentary
I suppose but if people dont have a very long attention spam however if your doing a mixture of indie with annotations to each one then that would be great as people can watch all of it or skip to the games they want to watch.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
...why not both...

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Why not keep tomb raider and add bioshock? That way the people who watch tomb raider won't feel like you just quit the series. Also I think 30 minutes is a bit long, especially for a small channel.