Gaming Gain subs here! TabOutCentral Collaboration

TheGoodTheBadAndTheEric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up guys! Your clearly here to gain subs aren't you? well I have just under 100 and want to grow plenty more after 100 of course :) So if you have lets say 60+ active subs and want to make a collaboration video, pop me a message on this forum and we'll sort something out. It'll probably be on a weekend if we do decide to make something. I am happy to make this for a larger group lets say 5 tops if you all have Gmod or any other multiplayer game that is a lot of fun! Thanks guys
id love to play with you

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys why do you try and insult a man on his own forum? He clearly stated that he wants someone with 60+ subs, and if you thought he was being outrageous you should have just hit the back button. When i get to 60 I'm going to ask him if i can do a few videos with him, if he does mine craft. Sorry for the rood people on the forums

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Guys why do you try and insult a man on his own forum? He clearly stated that he wants someone with 60+ subs, and if you thought he was being outrageous you should have just hit the back button. When i get to 60 I'm going to ask him if i can do a few videos with him, if he does mine craft. Sorry for the rood people on the forums
Dude, if you read what he said said '60+ ACTIVE subs' which kinda requires over a few hundred subs normally.
If you stick to the forum what'll you'll see from time to time is those kinda post where people are looking for bigger youtubers to collab with them when they're small.
Which for the bigger youtubers = no benefit it should be a mutual benefit.

Last edited:

Samithman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly do not care about size I just want to collab with people who make good content

JawbreakerGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, but you are allowed to put limits/restictions on who you do them with. They just think of everyone who does this as evil people that only want to benefit themselves.

Max Mears

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
60+ active subs is meant to mean that I don't want people using subscriber train and other similar websites to have 1000+ subs yet their videos only have about 20 views. I see this all the time and am not interested in making video's with these sort of people. Also, I have looked at what other comments the rude people leave on other peoples threads and am not surprised by the way they are acting and treated by other people.