Gaming Future Recording Group. Peeps Wanted!!!

Zapadap

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So here's the rundown. I like making high-quality gaming videos, and I'm sure some of y'all reading like to do the same right? Have a PC or PS4? Sweet, I do too! I'm really looking for people who put quality over quantity. Don't get me wrong uploading daily is great, but if the content is lacking creativity/substance how are you going to maintain an audience, ya know? That being said if you're a creator who loves making the most of gaming sessions during the editing phase, or maybe even a funny a** narrative, then I hope you take the time to consider my small upstart group. My main goal is to start up a very small group of content creators/streamers to come together and join in recording sessions, and voice channels to discuss video ideas. What separates the good from the great, is making the content more about the gameplay. It's more than just us having a good time, it's about what can we do that'll get a laugh out of our audience. If any of that interests you at all please contact me here or at my Discord @Zapadap#1578. More details will be listed below:

My Equipment:
Mid-High tier PC with 970gtx that can most games on high
Nikon D5300 Facecam(for when I do facecam)
Logitech C920(For when I end up streaming)
Audio Technica AT4040(Nice mic is a must. Don't mean to be mean, but nothing less than a blue snowball please.)
Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 Audio Interface
Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editor
Adobe Photoshop Thumbnail Editor

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV0j39cA9sT2L-HItTdtRsw?view_as=subscriber
(I know I haven't uploaded in two years, but it's because I didn't do so well the first time, that I think I've learned from some of my prior mistakes. I'll be uploading more regularly soon)

Again if any of this interests you what so ever, please feel free to contact me on Discord, I usually am pretty quick to give a first response. I'd also really prefer it if you were at least 18 years or older. You don't necessarily have to have a dark sense of humor either, just please be able to take a joke, or scoff past what you deem, "offensive." My Discord server will be up very soon, I just need to make sure it's perfect before it goes live on Monday. If you stuck around till the end, I greatly appreciate your time!

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I contacted you on Discord hopefully we can chat about stuff :) my Discord is HazzMan4E#4130 just in case my contact request didn't send through