Further Branding as a YouTube User

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A piece of advice, dont use free hosted forums, most of them if not all of them do not allow you to take your data as in forum posts,members and content with you if you out grow the free forum. You could still use free forum software though such as mybb, phpbb hosting it yourself without that risk of loss.

The first site I ever created was on bravehost.com back in 07 :D I didnt even have the internet then lol and was uploading it through a bluetooth phone and dongle.
lol... and yeah i totally forgot about phpbb and forumer is a great forum hoster....i dont really know what you mean by doesnt allow take data thing cuz when i used it i had all members displayed and their statistics in my CP....

:)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol... and yeah i totally forgot about phpbb and forumer is a great forum hoster....i dont really know what you mean by doesnt allow take data thing cuz when i used it i had all members displayed and their statistics in my CP....

:)
Say you wanted to move from forumer and take the database with you containing all of the posts, threads, members and so on with you, you couldnt, you would need to start from scratch :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Say you wanted to move from forumer and take the database with you containing all of the posts, threads, members and so on with you, you couldnt, you would need to start from scratch :)
Maybe....never tested that. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have in the past, my girlfriend used to have a forum on one of them years back and she wanted to move it to her own hosting, there was no way to move the database and all data is owned by the free forum company :)

Reactions: MegaCodeG

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually, I created a website on photoshop and dreamweaver for my old YouTube channel and host it at 000webhost.com and it works fine :www.minigeorge.com

Reactions: Michael

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree that this is definately a neccesity, kind of like having good audio/video quality and a facebook pager when you grow larger. I've only recently made a website and a Facebook, and I'm at 14000 subscribers.

Reactions: Michael