Gaming Funtages, calling for gamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Lien

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Sorry if I make myself unclear or anything, I'm trying my best to stay relevant.

Hi! I'm starting a new series in the "So Derpy It's Funny" - genre, so basicly I'm looking for some gamers with a freaking brutal laughter and a kick-a** attitude, all of you know what that means :p

If you want to know where I got this weird idea from, I'm a Criken fan ;)

I'm gathering sort of a team-like thing here, just make sure you are able to communicate through skype preferably. I will give you a short interview there and that's where the whole team will be gathered, so it would be awesome if you could post your skype if you're interested! :)

AusEnvy

I've Got It
Reaction score
oh okay if its pc i cant sorry if its minecraft i could haha but i dont see how you could do funny vids in that :p

Magnus Lien

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
oh okay if its pc i cant sorry if its minecraft i could haha but i dont see how you could do funny vids in that :p
Haha, Minecraft is also a possibility to! If you have any great ideas I would love to hear it from you :)

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think Team Fortress 2 might be good for this. Skype:kkushalbeatzz

Reactions: Magnus Lien

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id like to join ;) BTW Im very immature xD (im 15 but feel like 6 :3) xD Add me one ksype: supahkitteh4 ;) I WAS FEELING CREATIVE OK!!!!!!!! >:3 Add meh and we will talk ;)

TheBeatdown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't play pc, i play ps3 but i could speak for your videos of just help out in some way.
skype - levi.anker

Status
Not open for further replies.