Comedy Funny YouTubers Unite!

that's okay maybe next time i'm actually looking for collabs

Same here. My set up means I need an ongoing supply of people to feature on my channel. That said, I haven't featured on other peoples' channels anywhere near as often as I'd like. I just tried to check out your channel but am getting error messages each time, but if I can be of service on yours, by all means let me know!

Sorry Zaland, here's your thread back.

Same here. My set up means I need an ongoing supply of people to feature on my channel. That said, I haven't featured on other peoples' channels anywhere near as often as I'd like. I just tried to check out your channel but am getting error messages each time, but if I can be of service on yours, by all means let me know!

Sorry Zaland, here's your thread back.
ya the link is broken my channel name is mourad afassi and a have good videos just no one sees them so i'm trying to get a bigger odiens

You are the type of youtubers that I am looking for! Colab will be lit[DOUBLEPOST=1522593769,1522593657][/DOUBLEPOST]
Argh! *head-desk* You would have been perfect!

I've just finished making a video that will go up soon, which needed a narrator with an African accent (yeah, I know that's quite vague, but the story's vague except for using a handful of Xhosa words). I struggled to find a narrator but eventually got an audition from a Russian who has done a pretty good job of mimicking the accent I needed for this. If only that project had happened a week or three later!

I'll keep a note of your YT handle for future reference - that cool?
Where are you from?

Back