Comedy Funny YouTubers Unite!

My channel's partly for comedy. I host narrations for feel-good or comedic short stories. I'm always looking for new stories and narrators, so I can offer to support the hosts of other YouTube comedy channels by showcasing their voices of writing talents.

And a mention on a handful of other channels wouldn't hurt in response, hint hint.

My channel's partly for comedy. I host narrations for feel-good or comedic short stories. I'm always looking for new stories and narrators, so I can offer to support the hosts of other YouTube comedy channels by showcasing their voices of writing talents.

And a mention on a handful of other channels wouldn't hurt in response, hint hint.
Ok I subscribed!

Ok I subscribed!

Argh! *head-desk* You would have been perfect!

I've just finished making a video that will go up soon, which needed a narrator with an African accent (yeah, I know that's quite vague, but the story's vague except for using a handful of Xhosa words). I struggled to find a narrator but eventually got an audition from a Russian who has done a pretty good job of mimicking the accent I needed for this. If only that project had happened a week or three later!

I'll keep a note of your YT handle for future reference - that cool?

Argh! *head-desk* You would have been perfect!

I've just finished making a video that will go up soon, which needed a narrator with an African accent (yeah, I know that's quite vague, but the story's vague except for using a handful of Xhosa words). I struggled to find a narrator but eventually got an audition from a Russian who has done a pretty good job of mimicking the accent I needed for this. If only that project had happened a week or three later!

I'll keep a note of your YT handle for future reference - that cool?
Yh it's cool, also I'm not african but I do love speaking like them![DOUBLEPOST=1520810133,1520809914][/DOUBLEPOST]
Comedy AF here! Let's crush it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I checked out your channel and subscribed!

Back