Funny things to do on Omegle

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A while ago I was doing videos on Omegle, which is this online video chat website, and it's a lot of fun. I get to see how people react to my YouTube persona live, which I absolutely love. The first time I did it, I got so many people to laugh, which honestly just made my day. But I haven't been able to do it that much because of how garbage my recording set-up is. But luckily I have a new computer coming, so I'm ready to jump back into it.

Problem is, I don't really have that many ideas. I want to do it as a weekly series, possibly, but it'd be kinda hard to pull off. Does anyone have any ideas of what would make an entertaining Omegle video? I've done certain themes like telling dad jokes or flirting and recording the reactions, stuff like that. A lot of it spur of the moment. I know Omegle's a relatively popular niche, so maybe this thread could help out other people as well!

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
The question part of Omegle could be an interesting thing to look into. But I don’t know if you could do it with the video chat part of it. You know what I’m talking about right? Where you put in a question and watch people talk about it. And then to make it interesting maybe do voices for the people typing? That is IF you can get them to stay with your question.

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The question part of Omegle could be an interesting thing to look into. But I don’t know if you could do it with the video chat part of it. You know what I’m talking about right? Where you put in a question and watch people talk about it. And then to make it interesting maybe do voices for the people typing? That is IF you can get them to stay with your question.
That might turn out to be a pretty interesting idea, actually. There was a viral video by J.T Sexkik called 'how is prangent form' where he basically read through a bunch of Yahoo answer questions where people were misspelling 'pregnant.' in a funny narrating voice. I could do something similar with Omegle. Ask a question, if the answers are just over-the-top silly, it might be funny to narrate that.

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Yessssss! Yes yes yes! I think that could work! :biggrin:

Mint2y

Reaction score
Try to do an impression of a famous person without showing your face and see how they react :)