Gaming Funny PC Gaming Group

Telebuddies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is Sparkle from the Telebuddies, I run the Telebuddies with two other people, we are all the age of 15.The other members of my channel have lives so they don't collab as much as i would like. That being said im looking for 3-4 people to play Gmod, Left 4 Dead 2, Golf with your friends, Minecraft, Brawlhalla, and a lot of other games.

Requirements
1. At least 14 years old, no squeakers please
2. Must be able to speak English very well, unfortunately I cannot understand accents very well
3. Be funny, I am not a jester myself, but i try to make my content entertaining....ish
4. Don't be a d*ck, no racial, sexual, or any kind of insulting that can be taken as extremely offensive
5. Have fun, I do youtube because it's fun, if you are doing it for money or fame go away
6. The link to my channel doesn't work(idk why) so go to my profile and the link to my channel will be my status

P.S. I don't care how many subs you have, honestly it doesn't matter, i have 23, yeah that's a "huge" number, you could have none you could have 800 it doesn't matter, it's all about having fun and quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belak

VoltiacYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wassup, Ive been doing youtube for 3 years and recently decided to do a fresh start. I seem to play most of the games on your list (and am 14 ;) dont worry). So if you wanna do videos Im totally down for that!

Reaction score
Telebuddies I would like to join your group
I'm 16
Kinda funny
Love playing games with people
And just want to make enjoying content

Telebuddies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My steam name is "Telebuddies Youtube" (Yeah i know big surprise)

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would I be able to upload separately or would I have to join the channel. Also i'm 13 but I have a relatively low voice

Telebuddies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can record and upload separate. I want a group of people i can collab with.[DOUBLEPOST=1469343369,1469343001][/DOUBLEPOST]If any of you would like to collab you can get a hold of me on steam or skype. (I am not on skype a lot though so i would try steam)
Steam: Telebuddies Youtube