Gaming Funny Original Collab

PaceUP

Reaction score
So we just started out on YouTube and are looking for guys to collab with to show our full potential and to help each other out. We've already started uploading but we are about to step up our game massively and hopefully we can find some funny and original people here that are into games such as fifa, gmod, Mortal Kombat, scary games and practically everything except fps. We are just starting out and completely lack a fanbase which doesn't mean we are bad we are just starting. If someone wants to join us on our journey feel free to comment and contact us.

Wrath of Kahan

Reaction score
Hello! I am new as well and would definitely be down to collab. By Gmod I guess you're on PC? I am on Xbox One but would definitely be down to collab for scary or strategy based games

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
So we just started out on YouTube and are looking for guys to collab with to show our full potential and to help each other out. We've already started uploading but we are about to step up our game massively and hopefully we can find some funny and original people here that are into games such as fifa, gmod, Mortal Kombat, scary games and practically everything except fps. We are just starting out and completely lack a fanbase which doesn't mean we are bad we are just starting. If someone wants to join us on our journey feel free to comment and contact us.
We're always looking for new members to join our community. We strive to help each other grow just like your friends do. We assists with teaching editing and how to best run you're channel and such. We also offer an easy way to find safe and secure collaborations.

In the end it is up to you and you're friends. Talk it over with them and if you want to have a meeting to talk about just read our signature on how to contact us.