XxxTh3K1n9xxX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sup guys? I'm looking for other YouTubers that play on Xbox. I play games such as, GTA V, ARK, Skate 3, Dark souls 3, COD BO 1-3, I also play games on pc such as, GMod, Payday 2, CSGO, Unturned and much more. Thank you guys for your time, you can message me on here, Add me on xbox or steam at XxxTh3K1n9xxX, Or twitter @Trae Bare

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup guys? I'm looking for other YouTubers that play on Xbox. I play games such as, GTA V, ARK, Skate 3, Dark souls 3, COD BO 1-3, I also play games on pc such as, GMod, Payday 2, CSGO, Unturned and much more. Thank you guys for your time, you can message me on here, Add me on xbox or steam at XxxTh3K1n9xxX, Or twitter @Trae Bare
Hey, I'm don't have an Xbox, but I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft, and unturned on PC. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me, that's if you would like to collab with me. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

XxxTh3K1n9xxX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm don't have an Xbox, but I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft, and unturned on PC. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me, that's if you would like to collab with me. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
We could collab sometime next week on unturned if you'd like :)