Funny life story ideas!

GottaCatchDimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Currently I'm making videos about my life. Not just my normal life, but weird things that have happened to me or things that I hate in my daily life.

I've made videos about my college experiences, how much I hate mosquitoes, and my hate of picky eaters. These videos include real stories that I've been through and exaggerated examples of why it affects me so much. I love telling stories! :)

The only problem is that I get writer's block when coming up with ideas and it stunts my video consistency.

So I just want to ask about what else I could write about. I have stories, but sometimes I can't get an idea until someone brings up something.

What do you guys think? What topics should I consider? What random things have you done that I might have? Or do you have a pet peeve that I can relate to?

Throw stuff at me :)

Thank you.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you like to exaggerate a little bit, why not try to make a funny story out of everyday things that happen to you? Decide on any given day that you're going to tell a story about something that happened that very day, and be on the lookout for something that can be turned into a story with just a little bit of embellishment!

NationJason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hate when people are too vague about their requests. For example, my dad says "hey Jason can you get the thing?" I wouldn't mind helping him but I have no idea what in the world he is on about. Then he thinks I'm STUPID and proceeds to spell it out for me. That's just one thing I get p****d about.

Hope that helped And good luck with your videos!

GottaCatchDimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys! Your ideas will help a lot! I really like exaggerating things so I will keep an eye out for stuff like that. Also, I hate vague people too. I can't stand them!

AnnaGermanGirl

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Since it's gonna be the easiest for you to talk about things you've experienced, how about making sure your more aware of your experiences?

Journaling can help you with that.

For 10+ minutes every day, write down (on paper or on a computer document), what you've experienced, what bothered you, what's on your mind, etc.

I could imagine that you can get quite a few ideas through that.

GottaCatchDimal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since it's gonna be the easiest for you to talk about things you've experienced, how about making sure your more aware of your experiences?

Journaling can help you with that.

For 10+ minutes every day, write down (on paper or on a computer document), what you've experienced, what bothered you, what's on your mind, etc.

I could imagine that you can get quite a few ideas through that.
Thanks! Yeah, I tend to get my ideas from doing that. I actually get good ideas sometimes and I neglect to write it down and I lose them forever T.T

Reactions: AnnaGermanGirl

AnnaGermanGirl

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks! Yeah, I tend to get my ideas from doing that. I actually get good ideas sometimes and I neglect to write it down and I lose them forever T.T
I feel you. It takes some effort to build this habit but in the end it's worth it. :)