(Funny Glitches) The Last of Us Playthrough Part 2

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Guy!

I hope you enjoyed my first video in my playthrough of my favorite video game of all time. Part 2 of the playthrough had me run into some pretty funny glitches. This was the first time I have seen strange glitches in TLOU. Have you ever experienced funny glitches in TLOU? As always leave any constructive criticism you may have to improve the quality of my videos.

Wrath of Kahan

Reaction score
Hey man, I enjoyed watching your video! Even though I just watched the first 20 minutes of it (Blame my ADHD) you still added an extra sense of character to the play through.

This constructive criticism is entirely a personal and biased thing (again my chicken s**t ability to pay attention for a long time) but have you tried trimming away the down time of videos to make it more of a highlight reel? I know I don't speak for many on this, but I usually tend to stay away from videos that are longer than 20 minutes. Other than that, your intro monologue was great and I respect your diligent consistency! Keep it up my dude![DOUBLEPOST=1547512660,1547512607][/DOUBLEPOST]I was watching your video in the YtTalk forum lol just saw your highlights thing in the info. So ignore what I just said!

Reactions: JamesGAMES YT

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
H
Hey man, I enjoyed watching your video! Even though I just watched the first 20 minutes of it (Blame my ADHD) you still added an extra sense of character to the play through.

This constructive criticism is entirely a personal and biased thing (again my chicken s**t ability to pay attention for a long time) but have you tried trimming away the down time of videos to make it more of a highlight reel? I know I don't speak for many on this, but I usually tend to stay away from videos that are longer than 20 minutes. Other than that, your intro monologue was great and I respect your diligent consistency! Keep it up my dude![DOUBLEPOST=1547512660,1547512607][/DOUBLEPOST]I was watching your video in the YtTalk forum lol just saw your highlights thing in the info. So ignore what I just said!
Haha, no worries. I appreciate your words. Yeah, I figured putting the timestamps would be beneficial. I do enjoy making the longer form content, but I have thought about making a highlight reel of the entire playthrough once I'm done with the game.

Reactions: Wrath of Kahan

JamesGAMES YT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A highlight reel at the very end is a genius idea! The best of both worlds lol
Exactly. I know some people enjoy unedited and some edited. I mean I enjoy unedited playthrough videos more, but from time to time I do enjoy the more edited highlighted videos.