Funniest Moments Skyrim || 2016

Zach S.

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It has been a great year doing Skyrim with you guys, and I hope that I was able to top it off with this final montage of the funniest moments (even though they are all freakin hilarious). Please comment below which moment was your favorite, and be sure to subscribe to see more content like this later. Thanks!

Music at Very Beginning :
"Future Gladiator" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe your intro is a bit too long? It has a couple of ways where it can be improved. Sometimes, enlarging your face was repetitive or just... not appealing in my opinion. And the outro would be better if you fade into it. Other than that, I laughed here and there, liked the video. Considering that I am someone hard to impress, good job I guess :p

Zach S.

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe your intro is a bit too long? It has a couple of ways where it can be improved. Sometimes, enlarging your face was repetitive or just... not appealing in my opinion. And the outro would be better if you fade into it. Other than that, I laughed here and there, liked the video. Considering that I am someone hard to impress, good job I guess :p
Thanks for the feedback! I don't get too many people that tell me how I can do better, just people saying nice vid and stuff. I definitely appreciate the tips and it will help out my future videos. Thanks!