Fullscreen Requirements?

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I recently applied for Fullscreen Partnership (10 minutes ago) and said "your off to a good start but you need around 30,000 video views and 500 subs". These seem to be the requirements. What are the requirements in your opinion? :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At present it is meant to be 30k monthly views, so around 1k per day so it does seem they have changed their requirements recently but I suppose there is no harm in applying as you can always reapply if turned down.

Reactions: Wildgamer35

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im partnered with fullscreen and it does seem like they've changed their requirements :s so yeah as michael said you could always reapply. but no harm in trying :)

oTradeMark

Reaction score
Networks really don't have any "requirements" per se as much as they are typical guidelines, suggestions, or even application criteria. Ideally, most networks want to see channels that have around 1k daily views and a decent subscriber base around 500+. But in reality all networks really are is a business. At the core of everything, they are looking at channels to decide if you have potential to make them money. If your channel has good quality content and has potential for advertisers to want to display their products/services on your videos then often times a network will partner a channel that doesn't exactly meet their "requirements".

Reactions: Michael

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There was a time recently when they would accept pretty much anybody. However, they rejected my application. My videos are just simple vlogs of me talking, no fancy edits or anything. I assume their largest focus is the content that is made. YouTube is likely pressuring Fullscreen to do this, due to their history of partnering "reply girl" channels, and promulgating their spam. It sounds like it'd be much harder to join them nowadays. Then again, if you need 30K subs to join fullscreen, you might as well go for TGN, SocialBlade, or any other network on YouTube. Just my opinion.

Reactions: JostenVlogs

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
There was a time recently when they would accept pretty much anybody. However, they rejected my application. My videos are just simple vlogs of me talking, no fancy edits or anything. I assume their largest focus is the content that is made. YouTube is likely pressuring Fullscreen to do this, due to their history of partnering "reply girl" channels, and promulgating their spam. It sounds like it'd be much harder to join them nowadays. Then again, if you need 30K subs to join fullscreen, you might as well go for TGN, SocialBlade, or any other network on YouTube. Just my opinion.
Well I didn't say 30k subs. I said 30,000 video views. I need around 500 subs

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There was a time recently when they would accept pretty much anybody.
Even back when they where accepting little channels they where still rejecting people. I am kinda still shocked they didn't accept you back then. It seems that a lot of us applied at the perfect time though. Right before they changed their policies. I mean it had to been a week or 2 after they took me in when they changed it. It does suck. I wish they would still take anyone who has a good channel. But there where good changes too. Like allowing us to do lets plays on our channel. I was so happy when I got permission to do that! I hate the 1,000 views a day rule...and its not just fullscreen. I have seen networks ask for 1,000 views a day and their actual network channel only averages around 200-300 views a day. lol I mean come on really? Why would anyone give you a chunk of your revenue when they are making way more money then you are? Or with the same stats you could go join a big network that has actual benefits. lol I dunno it doesn't make sense to me sometimes.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Even back when they where accepting little channels they where still rejecting people. I am kinda still shocked they didn't accept you back then. It seems that a lot of us applied at the perfect time though. Right before they changed their policies. I mean it had to been a week or 2 after they took me in when they changed it. It does suck. I wish they would still take anyone who has a good channel. But there where good changes too. Like allowing us to do lets plays on our channel. I was so happy when I got permission to do that! I hate the 1,000 views a day rule...and its not just fullscreen. I have seen networks ask for 1,000 views a day and their actual network channel only averages around 200-300 views a day. lol I mean come on really? Why would anyone give you a chunk of your revenue when they are making way more money then you are? Or with the same stats you could go join a big network that has actual benefits. lol I dunno it doesn't make sense to me sometimes.
Well, yeah, they still rejected channels back then, but it was mostly for if they had five subscribers, or their content was very, very low quality. It was a much easier network to join though, is what I'm saying. I think that youtube is pressuring these networks to have stricter requirements, because some of them, mainly fullscreen, were accepting garbage, spammy channels to make a quick buck, mainly the "reply girls". Also, with these network channels getting less views than their partners, that's often because they don't hire directors to make videos for their channel. Fullscreen for example only has 2 videos, and that's because they don't upload. When you make a network though, you NEED to have a youtube channel to connect it to.

As for sharing your revenue with the network, I actually just explained this in another thread a moment ago. I'll copypasta if you don't mind:

"You see, when you become a normal partner or get monetization, youtube works out a split rate with you. I'm not going to throw out exact numbers, but it could be an 80/20 split for example. With a network, they may offer you a bigger chunk of the earnings, like 90/10 or something. Then the network shares their 10 with google. This works because now, google has less adsense pages to constantly track. Even though they personally take in less money, they're spending less on bandwidth, so their profit increases. Everybody stands to benefit in that way. Of course, you should make sure that your network deal is good before you sign off on it."

Sorry about the long reply. I just needed to clear that up :/

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, yeah, they still rejected channels back then, but it was mostly for if they had five subscribers, or their content was very, very low quality. It was a much easier network to join though, is what I'm saying. I think that youtube is pressuring these networks to have stricter requirements, because some of them, mainly fullscreen, were accepting garbage, spammy channels to make a quick buck, mainly the "reply girls". Also, with these network channels getting less views than their partners, that's often because they don't hire directors to make videos for their channel. Fullscreen for example only has 2 videos, and that's because they don't upload. When you make a network though, you NEED to have a youtube channel to connect it to.

As for sharing your revenue with the network, I actually just explained this in another thread a moment ago. I'll copypasta if you don't mind:

"You see, when you become a normal partner or get monetization, youtube works out a split rate with you. I'm not going to throw out exact numbers, but it could be an 80/20 split for example. With a network, they may offer you a bigger chunk of the earnings, like 90/10 or something. Then the network shares their 10 with google. This works because now, google has less adsense pages to constantly track. Even though they personally take in less money, they're spending less on bandwidth, so their profit increases. Everybody stands to benefit in that way. Of course, you should make sure that your network deal is good before you sign off on it."

Sorry about the long reply. I just needed to clear that up :/
Oh haha I only mentioned the revenue because I don't get why people that are getting 1,000 views a day would join a small network (that requires 1,000 views a day to join) that comes with no benefits (besides the banners and thumbnails) when they could join a big network that has a bunch of benefits. I am just confused really why these little networks have such extreme rules to join their network...when the networks channel it self has hardly any views. And I have seen a few networks that uploads daily videos from their partners and still get no views and STILL have the balls to ask for over 1,000 views a day for new people to join? I just don't get it.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh haha I only mentioned the revenue because I don't get why people that are getting 1,000 views a day would join a small network (that requires 1,000 views a day to join) that comes with no benefits (besides the banners and thumbnails) when they could join a big network that has a bunch of benefits. I am just confused really why these little networks have such extreme rules to join their network...when the networks channel it self has hardly any views. And I have seen a few networks that uploads daily videos from their partners and still get no views and STILL have the balls to ask for over 1,000 views a day for new people to join? I just don't get it.
I get that. You just have to keep in mind that, as I said, the goals of these networks isn't to create videos, but rather serve as a medium through which others can create their own videos. This is a new industry that has arisen recently, and they're serving a functino that didn't exist a few years ago. It's like how you may have an agent when you're an actor, or a producer when you're a musician. They don't do the things you do, but they work to optimize the ability of others to do so. That's not hypocritical in my opinion.