Fullscreen partnership revenue question

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi this if for all you fullscreen partners. So I was wondering when you sign the contract like how long does it take you for you to get revenue or for it show up. Mine says $0 for a couple of weeks since I signed now. HELP lol

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In FAQ, it says it should update after you've been a partner for a month

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me a full month. It just showed up actually the other day. And I have been a partner since June 20th.

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It took me a full month. It just showed up actually the other day. And I have been a partner since June 20th.
Ohh okay thanks, I was starting to get a little worried lol. I guess I have to wait another 2 weeks or so. All your revenue just totaled up yea?[DOUBLEPOST=1343723784][/DOUBLEPOST]
In FAQ, it says it should update after you've been a partner for a month
thanks hopefully it'll show up in a couple of weeks

itsmesaltax

Reaction score
Brother is with Full Screen, I think it updates after your first month. Must feel pretty awesome to have all them features and to be updated with how much you are earning. Hopefully I'll get there one day.

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Brother is with Full Screen, I think it updates after your first month. Must feel pretty awesome to have all them features and to be updated with how much you are earning. Hopefully I'll get there one day.
yea dude just keep it up and you'll be there too