Fullscreen Network Contract Auto-renewal

JunkyFried

Reaction score
Hi there,
today I found out how misleading Fullscreen Network is and I seek for advise to manage to leave them. In my opinion, the entire Fullscreen system is built like a cage for the creators. Firstly, they did not offer me 70%, but more likely 55-60% according to my calculations. They locked me in a 2 years contract, altought this was my fault, because I was young and unexperienced at that moment. You have to have a minimum of 50$ to take your money from Fullscreen, so as a small youtuber a I had to wait to have 50$, get them, and then leave Fullscreen, or else I would have lost some of my money. So I waited for around 3 months after my contract ended, got my money, and then requested to leave Fullscreen. They denied my request and said that after my contract ends I have 30 days to request to leave Fullscreen, or my contract will be auto-renewed. Interesting, and I didn't know that before, maybe because I didn't read the contract carefully, contract which I signed 2 years ago. Now, what should I do to manage to leave them, cause I am sick of this Network. If it matters, I still have 2 advantages, I am 16, so I'm not an adult, and networks can not keep kids. Also, the contract was signed online, without requesting me to use my signature or have my name hand-written. What should I do?