Fullscreen haven't paid me

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fullscreen have stolen $2,200 NZD from me. After waiting a whole month for my payment to receive the previous months payment I waited an extra 5 days wondering where the payment was. I then emailed them and it turns out the will not pay me and there's $2200 in the account for the last 2 months. I have spent my own money on my channel and ended up spending all of it as the end of the month drew nearer. I was expecting $1,100 to be paid over a week ago. They say there were copyright issues even though I have no strikes and my videos are just drawing and unboxing videos. They will not reply to anything I say on the support email address. They close the cases every time I say something. They have taken my money and will not answer my questions and are still collecting money from me to this day. I can't simply leave either. I'm stuck. I just want answers and my pay please. Btw DO NOT partner with them. They take a big cut and do nothing for you and you're stuck with them for 2 years. There's a payment threshold and you have to wait a whole month AFTER the month to get paid.
Hmm sounds like a few other partners that brought along similar issues COUCH MACHINIMA COUGH MAKER STUDIOS. If you're ONLY stuck with them for 2 years, then the best thing to do is just to wait it out. And if you do break your contract, and you partner with another company, then READ THE CONTRACT AND KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING INTO. You do not want to end up like the few YouTubers who were partnered with Machinima and had major revenue cuts, but couldn't break away because their contract stated that Machinima basically OWNED their channel forever (unless the YouTuber flew out to mars or another planet and made videos). I had a similar situation occur on an old channel, and in the end quit that channel because there was no way I could break off (and also the manager was a complete jerk and never responded to me). And so, next partner you get, read the fine print carefully, or try not having a partner for a bit, unless you make a significant amount of money off of your channel. If you're locked in for good then idk what to tell you, the best bet may be to break off of the channel and start a new one, or to stay with the channel and live with what you have.

Reaction score
Hmm sounds like a few other partners that brought along similar issues COUCH MACHINIMA COUGH MAKER STUDIOS. If you're ONLY stuck with them for 2 years, then the best thing to do is just to wait it out. And if you do break your contract, and you partner with another company, then READ THE CONTRACT AND KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING INTO. You do not want to end up like the few YouTubers who were partnered with Machinima and had major revenue cuts, but couldn't break away because their contract stated that Machinima basically OWNED their channel forever (unless the YouTuber flew out to mars or another planet and made videos). I had a similar situation occur on an old channel, and in the end quit that channel because there was no way I could break off (and also the manager was a complete jerk and never responded to me). And so, next partner you get, read the fine print carefully, or try not having a partner for a bit, unless you make a significant amount of money off of your channel. If you're locked in for good then idk what to tell you, the best bet may be to break off of the channel and start a new one, or to stay with the channel and live with what you have.
I've got 8 months to go but I don't want to lose any of my months earnings at all. I only partnered with them after losing my adsense account. I definitely can't start a new channel either.

Reactions: Smurfson

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've got 8 months to go but I don't want to lose any of my months earnings at all. I only partnered with them after losing my adsense account. I definitely can't start a new channel either.
Waiting may be the best then, it'll be a tough 8 months but once it's over it's over, and you can find a better partner.

Reaction score
Waiting may be the best then, it'll be a tough 8 months but once it's over it's over, and you can find a better partner.
I'm pretty sure they have to at least let me go. They can't just keep making money off me and not pay me. Why are they allowed the money but not me if the content is copyrighted. There's no way I'm letting them take 8 months of earnings from me especially since I literally have no money now but lets not get into that issue.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I only partnered with them after losing my adsense account. I definitely can't start a new channel either.
...and there are the million dollar questions- How did you lose your adsense account and why can't you start a new channel?

Reaction score
...and there are the million dollar questions- How did you lose your adsense account and why can't you start a new channel?
It took 4 years to get 17,000 subscribers. There is now way I can be bothered re uploading over 400 videos with the description tags etc. I've tried this before with a different channel and the videos for some reason never got any views even after months. I lost my adsense account due to another channel uploading too many videos at once. (Back then I didn't realize that that would be a problem so I've learnt from that.) I lost that whole google account.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I can tell you that Youtube/google support will not help you, they will simply state that it's your own problem because you are under contract with them.
And I completely agree with them on this one, unfortunately. Why would you every sign with a network like FULLSCREEN in first place ? There are bigger better networks with noLock in contract and better share.
Back to your current issue, if you are not getting paid according to your contract and all your videos and channel on youtube are in good standing, then you need to sue them. This is the only way and I repeat the only way for you to get your money.
Otherwise at best you will get few hundred dollars. This is also number one recommendation from youtybe/google support. Not happy with youtube network? Take them to court.

Reaction score
Well I can tell you that Youtube/google support will not help you, they will simply state that it's your own problem because you are under contract with them.
And I completely agree with them on this one, unfortunately. Why would you every sign with a network like FULLSCREEN in first place ? There are bigger better networks with noLock in contract and better share.
Back to your current issue, if you are not getting paid according to your contract and all your videos and channel on youtube are in good standing, then you need to sue them. This is the only way and I repeat the only way for you to get your money.
Otherwise at best you will get few hundred dollars. This is also number one recommendation from youtybe/google support. Not happy with youtube network? Take them to court.
Thanks for the reply I appreciate your effort in helping me. When I signed the contract I was only getting about $50 a month and didn't care at the time. I picked a random network and I even heard that networks help you make more money (I was wrong.) I just recently started getting over $1000 per month but never got those earnings. Btw I have no idea how to sue them and wouldn't that cost money anyway? Would it even be worth it?

Reaction score
They emailed me saying they are going to pay it and that I will receive it in a day or 2 however tomorrow will be a Saturday in my country so I better wait a whole week before asking again.[DOUBLEPOST=1494626663,1494571684][/DOUBLEPOST]I was paid.

Reactions: Shakycow