Fullscreen Dashboard Login?

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Okay so, I got partnered with Fullscreen around 3 weeks ago and I was never able to login to the Fullscreen Dashboard. I saw a thread recently here on the forums about a problem logging in. I also saw that they said they got a link on YouTube about activating their partnership with Fullscreen (which I got and confirmed to) as well as them saying to try a different browser. I tried different browsers (three which include Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer).

So to sum up my question and problem...

I would like to know what the login credentials are for the Fullscreen dashboard. (What username and password would be used)

Also I would like to mention the following...
  • I got an activation link on YouTube and have partner benefits
  • I signed the contract with Fullscreen AND got an email reply about successfully signing it
  • It has been about 3 (three) weeks since I got the confirmation email about signing the contract
Any and all help will be appreciated.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
They give you a temporary password to login with your email. Then after that, you change your password and login with your youtube username and your new password. I couldn't login with my email/new password afterwards. Quite weird.

That's how it seemed to work for me.
I use Google Chrome. No problems on my end.

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
They give you a temporary password to login with your email. Then after that, you change your password and login with your youtube username and your new password. I couldn't login with my email/new password afterwards. Quite weird.

That's how it seemed to work for me.
I use Google Chrome. No problems on my end.
Thanks! I'll probably wait another day or so then contact support.

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
if your under 18 then your log-in details where sent to your parents email