Fullscreen & CreatorX Partnership Requirements

VictoryGamingOnline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
what are fullscreen or creator x's requirements for partnership. im interested after reading all this and dont know if my channel is big enough.

Thanks,
Victory

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have moved this to its own thread for you.

Cuttinboard

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to wait a couple days. Since you're not on social blade. I just added you so I'm gonna see if you're eligible or not

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks for asking! :)

There is actually a whole list of requirements. The most important ones are... no copyright issues, no account issues, and daily/monthly views threshold. Frequency of uploads, quality, and other things (secret sauce) can play a factor as well. Really, this applies to any network.

So, as far as ... "dont know if my channel is big enough." ... you're not quite there yet.

Your views per video look like a good start, but you only have 5 videos and the daily view threshold isn't being met. (for any network that we know of)

Our advice here would be to raise your upload frequency to 2 times per week and continue promotion on and off YouTube, then see what kind of results you can get. :)

You can use the VidStatsX website to check for when you meet the view threshold. When you do... a banner will appear on your profile.

Hope that helps!

PS You can Google VidStatsX or add your username to your profile on YTT and the link will show up in your signature. Not linking to respect forum rules. ;)

VictoryGamingOnline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thanks for the info Creator X...I appreciate it. As a small channel its nice to see what I have to work on to reach a goal. I'm working on getting new high quality videos for my subs. YouTube is a lot of fun for me and gives me motivation to keep posting.

Thanks for the help.

Victory

Reactions: Creator X

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Then What The requirements For FullScreen ?
The NORMAL fullscreen partnership ?
And why Is Yeousch Asking for this high number of subscribers ?

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Then What The requirements For FullScreen ?
The NORMAL fullscreen partnership ?
And why Is Yeousch Asking for this high number of subscribers ?
We tried to make our advice general and it applies to them as well. (except for the part about checking VidStatsX and the Creator X banner)

We're not sure of all their additional requirements. (the secret sauce we mention) That includes subscriber or view thresholds.

If we had to guess... Yeousch has higher thresholds in place to focus their efforts and not spread themselves too thin. Just a guess though and there may be other factors that would contribute to that decision. I would try to ask them on twitter... maybe they can give you more info on that. :)

Reactions: PsychoDarkrai

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We tried to make our advice general and it applies to them as well. (except for the part about checking VidStatsX and the Creator X banner)

We're not sure of all their additional requirements. (the secret sauce we mention) That includes subscriber or view thresholds.

If we had to guess... Yeousch has higher thresholds in place to focus their efforts and not spread themselves too thin. Just a guess though and there may be other factors that would contribute to that decision. I would try to ask them on twitter... maybe they can give you more info on that. :)

thanks ! I'll do that