Fullscreen CEO Replies to George's Nonsense with Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckylag360

Reaction score
Yes, it absolutely matters. If his network gets as big as others, there is no way that he will be able to monitor everything. Then he will have to change the rules. Then people will be asking to leave his network. It all comes tumbling down...
1. How does this concern you though?
2. If they change the rules, they will change them back quickly because everyone will leave (no lock in)[DOUBLEPOST=1389300893,1389300862][/DOUBLEPOST]
That would be fun.
Scratch that video on monday on my channel about you[DOUBLEPOST=1389300976][/DOUBLEPOST]
He is posting his opinions and trying to get his points and concerns across, you can PM him if you wish to discuss his network in such ways any further, we dont want competitors having petty arguments back and forth publicly here.
I am expressing my opinion that he needs to worry about his own network
And how about going to my channel and ip checking me
Isnt that personal?

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Why are you disparaging young entrepreneurs?

Instead, teach them and help them grow! They, too, can learn.

And you may be surprised at how professional they can become. I know, I was 15 once.

That said, we realize young entrepreneurs simply don't have the same life experience as people who are older, say 20, or 25, or 38 (which is how old I am).

We look for that entrepreneurial spirit, and we help it grow. If people make mistakes, we patiently explain and show them how to improve.

Isn't this a better way than simply casting young people aside because of their physical age?

This is becoming more and more hilarious with every post. George your selection process appears to be lacking in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.