Fullscreen - before becoming a partner - (Partnershi​p Opportunit​ies)

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Right it is against the terms for Google Adsense, unless you want to edit the screenshot and black out the RPM/CPC etc. I would double check with them, they may just mean your monetization tab that is all that is needed to verify your adsense hasn't been disabled.
So if your adsense is disabled you can't get partnered with a network?

zookeepersboy

Reaction score
Right it is against the terms for Google Adsense, unless you want to edit the screenshot and black out the RPM/CPC etc. I would double check with them, they may just mean your monetization tab that is all that is needed to verify your adsense hasn't been disabled.
:)maybe, but look at this from fullscreen.png[DOUBLEPOST=1349218506,1349218424][/DOUBLEPOST]This is part of the fullscreen`s message " To start this process, I need some information about your channel to prove that you are in good standing with YouTube. Please send me screenshots of your channel's settings page, your AdSense, and your monetization tab. I've attached example screenshots to let you know what information is important."[DOUBLEPOST=1349218655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just one quick question.
When you get accepted your channel gets shut down? I can't access yours zookepers!
Its just my login in this forum)[DOUBLEPOST=1349218922][/DOUBLEPOST]
well they might of talked and gotento a a greement with adsense ?
then it would be in the the terms for Google Adsense;)

Reactions: xandru8

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So odd they really don't need that if they have a screenshot of your monetization tab. Well just block out your earnings, cpc, rpm and all that stuff using paint or something and send it over with the others.
So if your adsense is disabled you can't get partnered with a network?
This is YouTube's policy. They don't allow you to become a partner if you have had a disabled adsense in the past. When you try to terminate your monetization tab they decline the request and say it cannot be unlinked.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
So odd they really don't need that if they have a screenshot of your monetization tab. Well just block out your earnings, cpc, rpm and all that stuff using paint or something and send it over with the others.

This is YouTube's policy. They don't allow you to become a partner if you have had a disabled adsense in the past. When you try to terminate your monetization tab they decline the request and say it cannot be unlinked.
How about networks?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fullscreen isn`t asking him about what he did earn in the past. They are asking him to proof that his Adsense Account is in Good Standing as his YouTube Channel itself too. He can black out the Earnings as long as he can proof that everything is fine.

Why should they care about how much/less he has earned in the past?! All they are trying to do is to protect their Network, nothing more nothing less. I don`t see anything wrong in that.

Momoflip

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
get ready for the best answer here and most reliable
Yes YOU DO need to send everything not sure about cpm, rpm on google adsense doesent really matter though because I got my CreatorX (fullscreen sub network) partner contract yesterday after sending pictures (adsense copyrightstatus, good standing)

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
get ready for the best answer here and most reliable
Yes YOU DO need to send everything not sure about cpm, rpm on google adsense doesent really matter though because I got my CreatorX (fullscreen sub network) partner contract yesterday after sending pictures (adsense copyrightstatus, good standing)
Please read again what I wrote and realize where you did an Mistake. Besides that you have already given yourself the correct answer:

They aren`t asking you about your current CPM, RPM on Adsense! They are asking you to proof that you are in good standing on Adsense/YouTube as many other Networks like SocialBlade too do it nowadays.​
It`s not against any YouTube ToS so congratulation for getting accepted to CreatorX...​

zookeepersboy

Reaction score
Fullscreen isn`t asking him about what he did earn in the past. They are asking him to proof that his Adsense Account is in Good Standing as his YouTube Channel itself too. He can black out the Earnings as long as he can proof that everything is fine.

Why should they care about how much/less he has earned in the past?! All they are trying to do is to protect their Network, nothing more nothing less. I don`t see anything wrong in that.
You are right, I think your reply is the best:up:[DOUBLEPOST=1349465429,1349465262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks too:)