Fullscreen - before becoming a partner - (Partnershi​p Opportunit​ies)

Hi !

Got accepted to be a Full screen partner.
Do i need to send to them screenshot of my adsense earnings tab (cpm, ctr, cpc and others)?
'Cause I've been asked to do so.

i dunno man its something personal and i never give anything personal ... TO ANYONE lol ... subliminal message hahaha

i dunno man its something personal and i never give anything personal ... TO ANYONE lol ... subliminal message hahaha
This is part of the fullscreen`s message " To start this process, I need some information about your channel to prove that you are in good standing with YouTube. Please send me screenshots of your channel's settings page, your AdSense, and your monetization tab. I've attached example screenshots to let you know what information is important."

The same income as with adsense isn't necessary to me:)[DOUBLEPOST=1349199405,1349199266][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it's one of the requirements then do it. :)
good joke but its all about the money;)
requirements - viewings and subs[DOUBLEPOST=1349199702][/DOUBLEPOST]what shall I do?
to write that it is personal information?
and my adsense profile can blocked)))[DOUBLEPOST=1349199873][/DOUBLEPOST]as though you made on my place?:)

thecnicaly it is but then again they put theyre advert on youre channel so ... then maybe they talked to adsence ?

in my opinion they shouldn't request this information
it against the rules adsense
Right it is against the terms for Google Adsense, unless you want to edit the screenshot and black out the RPM/CPC etc. I would double check with them, they may just mean your monetization tab that is all that is needed to verify your adsense hasn't been disabled.

Just one quick question.
When you get accepted your channel gets shut down? I can't access yours zookepers!

Back