Fullscreen abuses copyright system.

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So there is a YouTuber called h3h3 productions that does parody and reaction videos to popular YouTubers.
His vids are great, and all of them would fall under fair use since he's providing criticism and parodying them.
Apparently fullscreen has abused their power and had his most popular video removed

I think this is completely unacceptable, and I hope fullscreen realizes that all they are doing is abusing YouTubes copyright system and making the YouTube community toxic.

freshjiivetv

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fullscreen doesn't have to the ability to remove a video from a channel
They do, and did. Just go on twitter and look for the hashtag #PowerToTheCreators
or search for Ethan and Hila on YouTube and see the "censorship on youtube" video

Big YouTubers like Bookie2988, JonTron and PeanutButterGamer are already all over it.
It's also on the front page of reddit right now.
fullscreen.png
boogie.png
boogie2.png
boogie3.png

Last edited:

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Which subreddit is it on?

CaptainSauce

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I believe they've continued to claim videos, totaling 3 now, and h3h3's network CollectiveDS has done nothing to protect him, but have removed monetization from all his videos.

I really hope YouTube steps in and fixes this trash. The entire platform is starting to feel more and more like a post apocalypse wasteland with no governing body.

Reactions: freshjiivetv

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
Parody is fair use, but satire is not based on the stickied thread in the Copyright subforum. What the hell is wrong with Fullscreen?

Reactions: freshjiivetv

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
https:// twitter.com/ commentiquette/status/628727636974407680 - Another Youtuber hit with this BS