Fullscreen - 30 days later feedback

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi

I joined Fullscreen roughly 30 days ago, from being a standard YouTube partner with an Adsense account to now having full partnership and all the bells and whistles of full partnership. Now my channel only gets around 50-70 views a day on average which is real low and this is how it's been for the past couple of months. However, if I take my average revenue gained from before Adsense to the last 30 days of being with Fullscreen there's about a 50-65% increase in revenue for the same number of views. I am not counting clicks. So I guess there is a benefit to being a full partner. Even if Fullscreen takes a slice I am still earning more than what I did alone with Adsense even though my earnings are extremely small it's good to know partnerships work.

Cool stuff. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its good hearing feedback on how things have been for you with them, it certainly makes me more tempted to keep on applying with them. Glad to hear its even more too.

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice to hear that it did pay of so far for you. Sometimes it`s hard to predict if it`s worth joining a Network because of their cut but I would assume that in the longer run it does pay of as soon as you get your regular Viewer.

Reactions: Michael

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Nice, that's a significant increase! Good to know Fullscreen seems to be treating even a smaller channel fairly.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Maybe it was Adsence who initially valued my content very low :D

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
joofville, how long did it take you from creating your channel to getting the fullscreen partnership?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
joofville, how long did it take you from creating your channel to getting the fullscreen partnership?
Hi, I've been on YouTube for a while, but I uploaded my first two videos on May 8th of this year. I decided to try applying to Fullscreen around mid August and I got accepted.

SteriousFilms

Sterious people making skits/ other random stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Because right now (I'm just at the beginning) I have to decide to go and apply for lower requirement partnerships such as SocialBlade or wait for Fullscreen (that would be my dream) that definetely pays better and has more features.
Having your experience on Fullscreen, what would you do if you were in my position?

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Because right now (I'm just at the beginning) I have to decide to go and apply for lower requirement partnerships such as SocialBlade or wait for Fullscreen (that would be my dream) that definetely pays better and has more features.
Having your experience on Fullscreen, what would you do if you were in my position?
I'd keep producing content until your views and subscribers are up before applying.