• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

From 0-50K subs & 5.000.000 Views in 1 year [Halfway Silver Play Button]

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!

Finally I reached this milestone which was my 2019 goal! I really did work hard for this and learned so much during my first year of being a YouTuber... and yeah this is just the beginning cause there's still a lot of stuff to learn and a lot more things to do since the year is far from being over!

Thank you so much everyone who supported me and helped in this forum <3 and never forget that if I can do it, then you can do it! Don't give up, I know it's hard but believe me when I tell you... it's totally worth it!
GV

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Nice, I wonder if they'll send you half the play button?! ^^

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Wauw, absolute kuddo's to you to be able to grow a gaming channel that fast! If you have any wisdom to share, please take some time to write a tutorial for the forum :)
Thanks so much Dutchie and yeah I was thinking of making a post of what I learned,,, I just need more hours during a day XDD

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

mzg gamers

Reaction score
Hello guys try this cool stuff..
Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam
– Full 1080p HD Camera
– Background Replacement Technology for YouTube or Twitch Streaming
buy it on amazon click link below.
> https://amzn.to/2N3Gvs1 <

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Coucou!

Finally I reached this milestone which was my 2019 goal! I really did work hard for this and learned so much during my first year of being a YouTuber... and yeah this is just the beginning cause there's still a lot of stuff to learn and a lot more things to do since the year is far from being over!

Thank you so much everyone who supported me and helped in this forum <3 and never forget that if I can do it, then you can do it! Don't give up, I know it's hard but believe me when I tell you... it's totally worth it!
GV
Wow congratulations! from looking at your channel I can tell you're pretty consistent, even the way your thumbnails look, they all have a similar look and consistent feel and you're providing practical information about gaming. Im happy for you and you deserve all your success!!!

• Love
Reactions: GameVestment

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Amazing, that's really great progress. You'll be at 100K in no time - congratulations.