Meet Up/Gathering Friends?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! My name is Ashley, I live in Arizona and I really want to make new friends who are interested in YouTube. I am 19 y/o and I like to make videos :)
Let me know if you want to be friends possibly? I don't care where you live because there is such thing as Skype :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooking4Noobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi there Ashley and welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll get to meet tons of new people through YouTube. Anyways, see you around! ;)

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Ashley!

I'm 22 from the UK- I really want to visit Arizona it's on my bucket list- how do you find it to live?

Hoping one day to go to Las Vegas (not to gamble- to go in all the hotels) & see the Grand Canyon!

Jack

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! My name is Ashley, I live in Arizona and I really want to make new friends who are interested in YouTube. I am 19 y/o and I like to make videos :)
Let me know if you want to be friends possibly? I don't care where you live because there is such thing as Skype :)
Howdy Ashley,

Welcome! I haven't met you yet so let me be the one to say welcome to the community! I am from the UK however I would love to make some more friends within this community! I checked out your channel and have a few likes - hope I have helped!

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Ashley!

I'm 22 from the UK- I really want to visit Arizona it's on my bucket list- how do you find it to live?

Hoping one day to go to Las Vegas (not to gamble- to go in all the hotels) & see the Grand Canyon!

Jack
Hi!! I'm so jealous I want to go to the UK so bad. Arizona gets really hot during the summer and can get pretty cold during the winter time. Other than that, I love it :)

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I better get over there in the summer- I'm not a fan of the cold!

How come you want to come here so badly?

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!! I'm so jealous I want to go to the UK so bad. Arizona gets really hot during the summer and can get pretty cold during the winter time. Other than that, I love it :)
UK .. aha why would anyone want to go to the UK. It's always cold here - especially in Scotland!

ashleeyyxoxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I better get over there in the summer- I'm not a fan of the cold!

How come you want to come here so badly?
The last time I was there was when I was a baby so I don't remember haha. I don't know I just love it over there :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477328506,1477328455][/DOUBLEPOST]
UK .. aha why would anyone want to go to the UK. It's always cold here - especially in Scotland!
I don't know hahah. I still want to go

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello

The collaboration forum is for specific video projects with other YouTubers, not for general chit chat. :)

Collab forum guidelines: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-posting-a-collaboration-thread.180221/

The whole forum here at YTtalk is about making friends and the best way to do it is to interact with people and to take part in the different discussions. Just like in real life. There is no need for these "let's be friends" threads.

There is a good thread giving advice on how to get the best of YTtalk here and make friends here: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-make-friends-at-yttalk.129913/

Conclusion: Just get involved in the community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.